job_032315a: Product Design Intern, URX (San Francisco, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 15:30:48 -0700

Product Design Intern, URX (San Francisco, CA)
URX is looking for a product design intern for June-August 2015 to
help maintain and grow URX's brand. Create design assets that touch
every aspect of the company including creating the user experience
flows for our dashboard, ad campaigns for our biggest clients, and
infographics for our major press releases. URX is looking for a
versatile problem solver and someone willing to wear many hats within
the design discipline. From user-testing web experiences to
illustrating icons and infographics this position covers all aspects
of the design process.

To apply and see the full job description please visit:
<https://boards.greenhouse.io/urx/jobs/54390#.VRBkAGRVikr>https://boards.greenhouse.io/urx/jobs/54390#.VRBkAGRVikr

Company Contact: Nate Smith, co-founder and designer at URX
Email: <mailto:nate_at_urx.com>nate_at_urx.com

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.