job_042415c: Design Engineer Internship, Kenu Inc. (Mission SF, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:55:06 -0700

DESIGN ENGINEER PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY

Kenu is a fast-paced consumer product startup in
San Francisco that designs accessories for mobile
lifestyles. We have developed award-winning
products that have been featured in Wired, Cnet,
and the Wall Street Journal, and these products
can be found worldwide in the Apple Store,
T-Mobile, Brookstone, and Target. We are looking
for a capable ME or PD student that can assist
our lean R&D team with ideation, 3D modeling,
prototyping, and process lab duties.

For more information on our company, please visit
<http://www.kenu.com>http://www.kenu.com.

Internship Details
• Open to current junior and senior level ME or PD students
• Term: Summer 2015
• 30 hrs/ws/wk
• Rate $20/hr (benefits and paid vacation not included))
• Location: 560 Alabama St., San Francisco (Mission neigghborhood)

Requirements
• A ggreat attitude and problem solving skills
• A willingness to work hard and learn
• Working knowledge of Solidworks<
• Comfortable in a light workshop, doing prototyping and testing tasks

Interested students may send their resume and portfolio to David Yao:

David Yao
VP of Design Engineering - Kenu, Inc.
<mailto:david_at_kenu.com>david_at_kenu.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.