job_050417a: Experienced Environmental, Mechanical, Industrial Designer, Fresh Press Coffee Co. (Los Angeles, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 15:04:09 -0700

Hey there!

Me and my coffee-loving team are looking to hire
a designer within the environmental, mechanical,
or industrial space. At Fresh Press we are
bringing an entirely new coffee product to the
market, and we need your help and expertise to bring our vision into the world.

As our designer you will be involved in a number
of stages of product development including
research, physical concept development, and rapid
prototyping. The role will require at least 10-15
hours per week. Ideally we are looking for
candidates in and around the LA area, but
location isn't our main determining factor.

We are hiring on a rolling basis! So, if you're
interested be sure to submit your portfolio ASAP.

Undergrad/Post-grad/Graduate all welcome to apply. Talent has no age.

What we're looking for/Responsibilities:
-Proven record of strong independent workflow
-Surfacing & familiarity with prototyping tools
(i.e. mills, lathes, CNC mills)
-Sketching, 3D modeling, and prototyping experience
-Rhino 3D, V-ray rendering, AutoCAD, Solidworks knowledge
-Materials analysis - physical prototype integration
-Strong communication skills and ability to implement client feedback
-Excellent understanding of architectural/machine constructions
-Ensure that all deadlines and deliverables are met within specified time frame

Please make sure to include a link to your
portfolio or send a PDF attachment to
<mailto:freshpresscoffeeco_at_gmail.com>freshpresscoffeeco_at_gmail.com
(less than 8MB).

Thanks for your interest!

Cheers,

-Fresh Press Coffee Team

[]
ᐧ

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.