job_100819a: Co-founder, DermaChillRelief (San Francisco, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kburns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 14:57:59 -0700

Co-founder – Mechanical Engineering Focus

We are a startup in San Francisco, CA developing
a medical device which alleviates chronic itch for diseases such as eczema.

Our Drive – Chronic itch is a condition which
resonates with us, as many of our loved ones have
severe eczema. 10% of the US population has
eczema. Chronic itching has many profound
effects, from compromised immune systems to
social ostracization. We are providing patients
the ability to control their itching.

We are seeking a Co-founder who has:

Qualitative

· High integrity

· Self-initiative and Focus

· Ability to perform in an ill-defined and quickly evolving environment

· Innovative way of thinking with appropriate follow-though

Quantitative

· Experience with thermoelectrics and heat-transfer

· CAD Experience

· Hands-on experience with hardware
startups and building iterative prototypes

· Experience with regulatory filing and compliance

We are making a difference in the lives of people
who suffer every day, many of whom are children.
Alongside them, their families and loved ones pay
a heavy financial and emotional toll. As
founders, through our technology, we have the
opportunity to change this reality. We hope that you join us.

For information about us, please visit us at
<https://www.dermachillrelief.com/>https://www.dermachillrelief.com/

        Please contact us at
<mailto:Jeffrey_at_dermachillrelief.com>Jeffrey_at_dermachillrelief.com.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.