job_100520a: Product Design Engineer, She Wants to Win, San Francisco, CA

From: Kristin Burns <kburns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 06:59:23 -0700

She Wants to Win agrees with Stanford's employer recruiting guidelines.

Role: Product Design Engineer, She Wants to Win, San Francisco, CA

At She Wants to Win, we're incubating two female oriented brands for
physical products. We're looking for a passionate design oriented
mechanical engineer to work with us to launch a non-violent personal
defense product line.

You'll work with the two founders, with backgrounds in biotech and
machine learning advisory, and Google, who are making their passion
to empower women into a unique product suite.

This is a discrete project, meaning we won't take over your life and
this is truly a part time gig. For the right candidate, there is
also potentially very attractive upside attached to the commercial
success of the product.

We're looking for someone that is passionate about developing for
women. You must be a current mechanical engineering student or M.E.
graduate with aesthetic sensibilities. In other words, be passionate
about building precisely engineered and beautiful products. We'll
work with you to create our manufacturing tech pack and to interface
with our manufacturers, so you must be comfortable with system and
component level design, and Solidworks or AutoCad.

We can't wait to meet you and have you join our journey to
market. We value folks who work hard and are passion driven -- if
that sounds like you, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Hiring contact: <mailto:reese_at_shewantstowin.com>reese_at_shewantstowin.com

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.