job_010422a: General Manager, Max Machinery, Inc. (Healdsburg, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kburns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 20:30:26 +0000

Max Machinery, Inc. agrees with Stanford's employer recruiting guidelines.

We're currently searching for a General Manager to run our manufacturing operation in Healdsburg, CA. A Mechanical Engineer with strong leadership, business, and technical skills would be an excellent fit. Summary below and a link to the job posting.

Link to Job Posting:
https://maxmachinery.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=37

Who We Are:

Max Machinery is a manufacturer of precision flow metering equipment in Healdsburg, Ca. With a staff of around 20, we design, manufacture, assemble, test, sell and support a line of precision flow meters. Our products are used to measure flowrates accurately, over a wide range of operating conditions. In particular, Max meters measure low flow rates with accuracy, resolution, and dynamic response unparalleled in the industry. As a family business, we aim to maintain a culture of excellence, while fostering a rewarding and enjoyable work environment.

Position Summary: We are seeking a seasoned leader with a strong technical and manufacturing background, whose steady leadership will guide the organization forward with continued production of high-quality flow meters and support, while positioning the company for future success.

Oliver Max
oliver.max_at_maxmachinery.com<mailto:oliver.max_at_maxmachinery.com>
Max Machinery, Inc.
33A Healdsburg Avenue
Healdsburg, CA 95448
www.maxmachinery.com<http://www.maxmachinery.com>